Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Well, they ARE basically Nazis....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mekadave

I did a doubletake last night when I saw a Council boss make a Jewish joke as I approached. I know it was a basically random scripting thing, but still
pretty warped. He was a vamp, so it was even creepier. I think I gave him a few extra Force Bolts into the wall, just to punish him for it. [Image: wink.gif]

http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... cilbr5.jpgGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
<snort>
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
For me, the crowning glory of that pic is simply the names of your 'bot team. ^.^

--Sam

"Tick, you're not Jewish. Dot and I are Jewish. You're... I don't know, bluish."

Mekadave

Professor Zot: "Obey your small furry overlords! Squirrelly wrath!"

.>

What?Global: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

Mekadave

Gah, stupid double post.Global: @Jimmy Amp

On the Council making a Jewish joke - my response:

Well! There's your Mel Brooks moment of the day! [Image: happy.gif]

(Can't wait for the moment when I walk in on Requiem as he and Nosferatu are rehearsing "Springtime for Hitler!" Tongue )

Mekadave

Quote: Logan Darklighter wrote:

On the Council making a Jewish joke - my response:

Well! There's your Mel Brooks moment of the day! [Image: happy.gif]

(Can't wait for the moment when I walk in on Requiem as he and Nosferatu are rehearsing "Springtime for Hitler!" Tongue )

/win

I would buy a ticket to that show.Global: @Jimmy Amp