Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Hello, all. Medical Emergancy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HDTrio

Mine, Mitch, and Steph's mother is having a medical emergancy, so we're not able to get to any computer other then there's, and a laptop, JC came
with us. We'll be off of CoH for a couple weeks, but don't worry, we're fine. Except of course besides havign withdrawl symptoms from not being
able CoH for awhile. If you need to reach us, you can post on this, or get at us at our e-mail account, [url=mailto:EmperorJaden@yahoo.com[/url], which we all share. Hope you're all doing good, and try to have fun without us!

signed,

Mitch

JC

Steph

His Lovely Wife

OK, hope Dragon Mom comes through OK.

We'll miss you. Take care! -C-
Agreed. You tell her to hurry up and recover! [Image: happy.gif] Seriously, take care, family takes precedence over mere gaming.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Agreed. Family is priority. Here's hoping she recovers completely and quickly.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Kokuten

Best wishes, Steph & Co!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

HDTrio

Good news, all. It appears she's already on the road to recovery. There was just something stuck in a artery, and it's been removed, so, we'll be
back earlier then expected. Yay. hope you're all doign well yourselves.

signed

Mitch

JC

Steph
Now that is good news, for all concerned. Best wishes to her for a fast recovery!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Likewise. Well wishes and felicitations abound.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
My best to you three and your mother.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Great news! Hope she gets to feeling better soon!

HDTrio

We'll be back in our own home by 4:00-ish Friday, if all goes well. Hope you're all doing well, and hope to see you all soon. Until then!