Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Whee! Finally had an idea for MACSS-01's bio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hehe... I all of a sudden had this new idea for the background of MACSS.
A bunch of genius kids building a giant robot and taking turns piloting him by remote through Paragon City.
[Image: MACSS_BIO.jpg]
So MACSS is a remote-piloted robot. Team MACSS is
Mark - the Hot-headed excitable kid who's kind of the "idea" guy. Lots of imagination.
Alex - The quieter, moody one. Friendly rival to Mark, it's a constant game of "hey! watch THIS!" between the two of them.
Colin - The logistics guy. Always fiddling with the tech and the numbers. The one who takes care of maintenance the most, and takes MACSS out the least, and is most upset when it comes back with damage...
Samantha - Colin's younger sister. They had to let her onto the team or she'd tell their parents what they're up to...
Sean - The computer software guy. Socially stunted. Knows far more about hacking computer systems than what is really good for him.
They're all students at Paragon Preparatory Institute, a school for gifted youngsters. They're all geniuses to one degree or another. PPI is west of the city outside of the warwalls.
They're "stoked" to use Mark's term, that they've gotten in with The Legendary. Working with real heroes! Plus, it gives them a place to park the MACSS bot when they want to hide it from the school...

So now I have a thoroughly unique take on the character. I'm pleased. ^_^
That is freakin' BRILLIANT.

(and, since the spelling bee champ in me won't shut up, it's 'precocious'.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Thanks!

And fixed.
Nice. I just love a good off-the-wall concept.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.