Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Guess who hangs out with The Legendary?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Miss Liberty, that's who! I've got sensor log proof, right here.

Obviously she's using some sort of Invisibility power, but the base sensors caught her at it. Wonder what she's up to...?

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Kokuten

in_triguing_Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
You said it. I love little glitches like that...

What are the dollar sign icons at the top of the map? I don't think I've ever seen them before. More glitches? Or something implemented while I was
away?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Dollar Sign Icons represent stores/vendors. Been in-game since at LEAST Ish 6
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Kokuten

Personally, I have to be zoomed _way_ in before the 'S' icons look anything like dollar signs.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Yeah, agreed. I always thought they were "S" for "Store".
-- Bob
---------
I think her transponder got mixed in with Jackie's laundry.

Don't ask.
I don't know which is scarier:

That her transponder *could* get mixed in (bad images, no brainspace for you!), or

That the super-high-tech looking mainframes and such in the command center are are *actually* washing machines. Kinda explains how the sewer goo comes out,
actually...

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Ummm.... Jackie -has- laundry? What Laundry? I've never seen more than a square foot of cloth on her. That aside I have seen the pip, but no Ms Lib. Must
be the AI hiding her.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
One word: Sheets
She waits long enough to get to a bed?
-- Bob
---------