Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Ghost Widow Live!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over on this City of Heroes LiveJournal post, there's a
really cute and funny pic that was taken and then photoshopped at a CoH/CoV get-together/convention in Britain.

In the post, they also linked an archive of photos from that event as well as the homepage of the girl portraying Ghost Widow (warning, some stuff
there NSFW). The overall effect is INCREDIBLE with her, the costume and the makeup.

The gal playing Ms. Liberty isn't quite as good, I think. She looks great and has a FANTASTIC smile when she was having a fun time and joking around, but
looks too stiff when she's trying to do a "serious" pose. And I think of Ms. Liberty as a bit more willowy, but that's a bit of nit-picking.
Overall she was fine.

But Ghost Widow was AMAZING.

I followed up and went to her website where she had a bunch more photos put up. Anyway, if you like, you can go and check out those links and such. But
here's what I thought were some of the best photos available.

[Image: GW-08.jpg][Image: GW-07.jpg][Image: GW-06.jpg][Image: GW-05.jpg][Image: GW-04.jpg][Image: GW-03.jpg][Image: GW-02.jpg][Image: GW-01.jpg][Image: 2377328920_f3bf8488e5_o.jpg][Image: 2376492019_fba7287fac_o.jpg][Image: 2075943788_5ed795e859_o.jpg][Image: 2075943364_01a057e621_o.jpg][Image: 2075157095_47ac0dbcf1_o.jpg][Image: 2075156329_563659c36e_o.jpg]

Kokuten

[Image: supernoob800.jpg]

Edit: Removed link, 'cause, durrrr, it was the same one as the original post.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
<snort> <chuckle>
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Well, I could be a little nit-picky about the costume on Ghost Widow, but what with everything else there abouts being of quality beyond reproach I will say it
is quite a fantastic job there.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
The black and white shots look like publicity stills for a new late-night horror movie queen, a la Vampira or Elvira. Which, if Ghost Widow wasn't so
serious, I could totally see her doing on WSPDR on Friday Nights. Maybe less camp than Elvira and more art theater, but it'd be a ratings grabber, no
doubt.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ebony, I can totally see that - Ghost Widow as a less-campy Crypt Keeper, hosting "The Rogue Islands best and brightest". Provocative, yet classy.

Dig.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Random question: Why do you both have Kokuten and Wiredgeek for here?

*Ahem*

Anyway, I've always kind of seen that in her, but y'know.. She just isn't quite the gal for a TV Broadcast.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

because I keep forgetting to switch the profiles, and it stores the profile in a local cookie, so I have to do it on.. *ponders* 4 different machines.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Quote: Ebony wrote:

The black and white shots look like publicity stills...

Honestly? I don't think those ARE black and white. I think they're color. It's just that Ghost Widow only HAS two colors in her outfit: Black
and white! Tongue
I think you're right, Logan. On a second look, it's the black background that makes me think that they're black and white photos. The previous
statement still stands; Ghost Widow would be an awesome late-night horror hostess. She just needs to lighten up a little. So, you're trapped on this plane
of existence, tied to horribly deformed being like Wretch; you might as well have a little fun while you're here!
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Clarification: Ghost Widow is bound to Arachnos itself, not any individual. She should take a bit more enjoyment, yes, but being dead an all I don't think
she can really change.
---