Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Citadel TF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Render

If anyone is NOT sick of the Citadel TF after Friday, let me know. I still need to do it sometime.
I'll go with you!

Not sure whether I have any in the right range, so if not, I'll probably bring Emerald and let it auto-exemp her. That'll cover heals for everyone,
with a side helping of radiation goodness for the bad guys.

Or I could bring my blaster, William Bishop III... he's either just barely in or just barely past the right level range.

Anyway. Point is, I'll come along. I ran it twice on Friday, and I'm not sick of it yet....

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I'mma miss on it this weekend, but I could tank for it the weekend of the 25th. book for a Saturday morning?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Saturday the 25th looks good for me. By then I can probably get another character into the right range, if wanted. Just let me know what we're likely to
need, heh.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Render

I think I could do it the morning of Sat. 26th. I will check with the family and let you know.