Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Mini-Task Force Friday: Sewer Trial, revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we've pretty much got this Sewer Trial/Slay the Hydra business down to an art form. Emerald Blast is parked at 39, sitting on the mission, and
I'd like to get back to running her full-out again. She's already got the badge, she's just holding the mission so we can get anyone else covered
who hasn't done it yet. After this weekend, one way or another she's going to out-level it, so I'm throwing it out here.

If anyone's still interested in doing the trial, shall we aim for late Friday (I won't be available until after 9 Pacific) or Saturday morning sometime
before Ankh's Eden trial? The last run took a whopping 40 minutes, if I recall correctly. Link to the first thread here, which includes the successful strategy and other goodies.

(Virtue blueside, just in case it matters)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I _might_ be able to show for this friday - we're looking at pushing iron man off until saturday to allow for an early saturday wood stove pickup.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Well, just to be clear, I'm throwing this out in case somebody missed the other three (four?) runs we've done at it. If there isn't enough
interest, not a problem.

It's just that my plans for Emerald do not include her sitting at 39 indefinitely, heh. I'm aiming to crack 42 this weekend, and if I do, this mission
goes *poof*. So I thought I'd offer it before I render it obsolete.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I was actually going to suggest possibly going back and doing Synapse (which I missed the last time around) or another run of Moonfire. (Which I like because
all the missions are in one zone!) Of course, those don't have such troublesome level requirements, but it's another suggestion anyway. `.`

I even have a couple characters who I wouldn't mind doing Positron with, if anyone's feeling particularly masochistic.

-Morgan.
Well, I'm good for early Friday. I'll probably tank Amber for it again, but she has the badge so you all can replace me if need be. I'm looking at
getting the Eden trial seen and done, and then hauling ass to the States TF with Emet. I wanna see his tanking put to the max. I'm up for anything though
so you just let me know.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
I'll be online Friday, and can do whatever. Do we actually still need to run the sewer trial though? I mean, it seems a lot of us are WILLING to do it, but
don't necessarily NEED to.

Could always do something to get Emerald Blast some actual XP. =D
-- Acyl
I won't be on until late on Friday (9 pacific), just to make sure everyone knows. And again, it's not that I *want* to or *need* to do the Sewer
Trial, I'm just offering it up in case anyone missed it and wants it [Image: smile.gif]

Aside from that: Ankh, I thought you were planning Eden for Saturday afternoon-ish? If so, I can bring Emerald to assist. If you're doing it Friday, I
won't be able to make it, sorry... [Image: frown.gif]

--sofaspud
I was intending to have it Friday, in keeping with TFFriday, but seeing as people want to see Iron Man (among other things) it seems doing it Saturday would be
more 'available' for all concerned.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Render

I've got a Living Arcanis game Friday night, so I won't be around this week.