Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Two new players!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the past few weeks, I've gotten two of my friends into City of Heroes, with the three of us forming a small SG for all our characters (I think we all
suffer from the usual Alt-itis Tongue ), and in the interests of getting them in contact with more good players, given they've both got a chance of being on at
decent hours American time, I was hoping to invite them to the Legendary chat channel. Is that alright with you guys?
I believe the Channel is Public (no need to invite, just have them join), but I am certainly agreeable to this.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
The Channel is indeed public AFAIK, I know *I* never set it as exclusive. Given as I'm the one who created the durn thing... [Image: happy.gif]

And so far, to our good fortune, we've never had anyone that NEEDED a modsmack in-channel.

IIRC, I, Bob and Cindy have Mod privs...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I see a problem here.

You forgot to tell us who they ARE! [Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Quote:IIRC, I, Bob and Cindy have Mod privs...
I do? I suppose I better learn what the hell I can do and how to do it, then...

Oh, and welcome to your two friends! They are certainly welcome to join the extended Legendary family/community/thing.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
*rimshot*

LOL @ Sofaspud
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Sofa makes a very good point. =D
-- Acyl
*dusts off, coughs a little*

I'd actually planned to meet some of you in-game before I introduced myself in here, but what the hell. Finals week was going to play hell on that anyway.
Tongue

Anyway, hey all. I'd be one of the above mentioned players and also the player for Sell-sword who's made his cameo in a certain Tale of the Legendary.
Looking forward to playing with you all when I inevitably can do so some time BEFORE the midnight hour(or after, if any of you are fellow nocturnals).
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Welcome to the Forums and to the Legendary community, OpMegs!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.