Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dismantling of the Boomtown War Wall...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belen made a surprising discovery just before. She directed me to Steel Canyons north war wall, where a massive construction project is underway, and the site
foreman makes references to a secret project, and actually removing (at least) a portion of the war wall!

EDIT: And it proves how new I am... as I'm now told it's been there two issues or so Tongue No one mind the dumbass noob, just move along Tongue
If it has, I haven't run into it before.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I haven't noticed it either, but I don't spend much time in Boomtown if I can help it. [Image: smile.gif] It's one of the city zones that I regularly visit -- to
stop 10 clockwork -- and then never see again for the most part.

And then there's some that I've never seen outside a TF -- Dark Astoria being the prime example, but there's at least one more. I'd like to
visit them, explore the arcs there, that sort of thing, but it just never seems to happen... :/

Anyway! I'm going to put my money on it being a new city zone that will open up eventually. Dunno what exactly it would be, but that's my guess. [Image: smile.gif]

Edit: and apparently reading for comprehension just isn't my cup of tea. You're talking about Steel Canyon's border wall WITH Boomtown, not
Boomtown's northern wall. Gotcha. Duh.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I think that's a teaser to something they have planned in the future, like the construction in Port Oakes and Steel Canyon.

As for DA, I wish they'd pull a Faultline-style revamp on it, but from what I understand it's a low priority as many of the default CoH arcs already
cover the info a 'zone specific' arc would touch.
I like Dark Astoria. it's a right pain in the butt to get around, to see, to hunt.. but if you're there at the appropriate level, it's got a
scary-factor that's just awesome.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies