Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Thursday Night Impromptu TF: Moonfire (11:30 EST)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, just gauging interest for a possible Moonfire TF tonight. Time would be fairly lateto deal with some work schedules I'm aware of(and so that OM
can go see Indy 4, but that's beside the point. *grin*), so I'm seeing if there's any interest here since I wouldn't exactly be around to
advertise it.

Levels are 23-28, with a six character requirement, and the time would be about 11:30 EST

Anyone interested?
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
I can come. I can bring Nano Sabre (yay debuffs!) or Katy Kaboom (yay, um, not much...), or probably Alex Fury (scrapperific!), or if we need massive
firepower William Bishop will be happy to exemp.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I'm in. Lady and Knight need some attention, and I could use a break from Alices levelling Tongue
I would... but you seem to do all the fun stuff while I'm at work! Both you and MD! *pout*

If you wait till I'm home, I'll definitely run it with you.
Well, due to conflicting times and the last second formation of this, it didn't....quite happen. [Image: laugh.gif]

Still, there was interest in doing it, so anyone have an idea for any other times that'd be open? Possibly after the Quarterfield TF ends a week from now?
Tongue
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
I'd join in... if I didn't have a tentative 8 am EST work shift. >
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Anything planned for tonight?

The weather just might be such that I can actually get on tonight, and I certainly wouldn't mind doing another Moonfire run. (It's the only TF I
don't have deadly zone lag on!)

-Morgan.