Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Attn: Wiregeek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I has name for Dark Pooky, pls?

Actually, I want to check with you. I'm at a fork; I can go the "Smoked it like a Havana cigar." route, or I can go a different route. If
you're still interested in having Dark Pook as part of Onyx's backstory, cool beans, just let me know. [Image: smile.gif]

(For the record, I'd still like it. The idea of her having her own personal tormentor intrigues me.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I'm not feeling the love with the name I've got for that toon (or the AT for that matter - Arch/MM just.. bleargh. Maybe I'll make a flame/SR
scrapper). Any suggestions for the proper name?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
If you haven't tried one yet, fire/fire scrappers are powered by win and adrenaline. [Image: smile.gif]

As for a name... well, I've kinda had the feeling all along that "Pooky Da Imp" wasn't his real name, y'know, but more something he
answers to because we either shouldn't know or can't pronounce his real name. [Image: smile.gif] Also, it seems like it's meant to be diminutive, in a way; kind
of a cutesy thing, something his superiors might have hung on him because, well, it's Hell, they're like that.

So, given that logic... May I present the list of imp names running through my head?

(assume 'da Imp' or 'the Imp' as a possible suffix for all of these)

Snuggles

Teddy

Feisty

Snotwad

Dinky

I could probably come up with more, but (a) those are off the top of my head, and (b) I'm not sure if i'm on the right track here anyway [Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs