Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Double XP Weekend: 07/18/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As something that had escaped my notice, I thought it might be wise to make note than next weekend begins another Double XP weekend. Just in case it had escaped you as well:
[Image: e1216210910c481fec380e62fcfd102948fd7d53.jpg]
The time is nigh, begin your planning![Image: happy.gif]
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Oooooh. I think I can get Sylia shoved up over the 50 mark with that. I wasn't in any position to take advantage of the last one. [Image: happy.gif]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Of course, that's when Peggy and I start our week down at the beach house on LBI this year. And are thus off the Net except for the local
cafe.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
My laptop will be in Canada for two weeks starting on the 16th. And I won't be with it ;.;

--Sam

"This is graveness."
... I plan to be there.

And, amusingly, I have just -finally- levelled up Dual-Blades Misao to the same place I had Ninja-Blade Misao before I decided to re-roll her.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
So....upon looking at my characters, I have two main objectives for this weekend:

- Get Sylia from 40(which she is now) to 45, which I hear is the point when the grind becomes much easier. For one thing, she'll be able to BP farm without
SKing.

- Upon accomplishing step 1, get as many levels into Inyme as possible(from 19), so I can progress her towards her ultimate destined fun in the RWZ.

Anyone have suggestions for good ways to accomplish these? At least one I've considered is just jumping task force to task force as she can access them.
She's almost out leveled Synapse in terms of EXP gained, so Psyche'd be up next.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
the TF method is one very strong one - if I wasn't gonna be slammin' on Dark Pooky we could just hang in Cimerora all weekend and chain-ITF.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Well, if your methods on Pookie from the last Double XP weekend are repeated, you should have Dark Pookie up there in no time.

As for me I'll see what can be done to clear the weekend. If its all good I'll probably bring... someone.. along
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI