Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Posi-tively Fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... or, how I learned to hate Positron with the passion of ten billion exploding supernovae.

Ahem. Actually, it's not all that bad, now that I've managed to complete it -- with much thanks to Ankh, Sweno, and OpMegs, who kept Onyx from
aggroing everything in sight with her mass holds. (Frankly, Sweno tended to aggro everything before Onyx could, at which point Ankh and Ops would leap in...
Onyx rarely had to worry about it. Now THAT's teamwork! *grin*)

Anyway, the Posi TF went smoothly enough, and is much more
manageable as a 3 or 4 man TF than as an 8-man clusterf*** (which is the only way I'd attempted it before). Now it's time for me to make good on my
promise to run Posi with others. This
here's the sign-up sheet, as it were. I can bring a variety of alts, including a tank, healer, debuffer, etc.; and I'd like to complete it on all of
them at some point, so no problem bringing whichever is needed to balance the team.

Schedule-wise and stuff, I'm free for at least a couple hours most weeknights, but not until late (server time; between 7 and 9 Pacific); weekends I can be
available at any time day or night.

Aside from that, I have one rule that I will stick to: I will -notnotnot- run Posi with more than 4! I'll shoot myself first. [Image: smile.gif]

Alrighty then! So, who wants to run Posi? Line forms down below.

Edit to add:

Looks like Foxboy and Acyl may have already signed up (see other thread); you guys want to confirm? If we don't have any other interest by this weekend, a
Posi TF during double-XP weekend might be cool...

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I know what you mean Sofa. I managed to do the Posi TF with a group of 3 (tank, scrapper, defender) in under 4 hours last night. and it was really most
enjoyable... aside from the suicidal FEMA workers... *ahem*

Anyways, I'm game. I've got other characters I'd be willing to do it on as well. A whole variety of types.
Eh, if I can ever find the time, I'd love to put a few characters through Posi.... Just the time-thing ain't there consistently.
I hope this offer will still be open by fall... Shia I believe is in a pretty good level range for it, but it's too hot to even consider playing CoH here.
-.-

-Morgan.

The Hunterminator

Mmm... I've done that TF too and my personal advice is, if the Tank has trouble with the damage types dealt by Vahziloks or CoT, either bring a defender,
or dies a few times.

*Remember's Lincoln's troubles with CoT Daemon Lords*