Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Remember when I said I'd get on soon? Yeah... about that...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Hunterminator

Some of you might have noticed that I've been saying that I'd finally be able to come back to City of Heroes fairly soon. Well, I've discovered
today that I can't count on the customer giving me valid information that I MUST have and it's not the first time that same customer has managed to
foil my attempts at getting the job done so I have no idea when I'll be done. And once it IS done, there's other people I have to do before the end of
the month so I don't think I'll have much free time for at least a few more weeks.

Out of curiosity, how many days has Yukiyo not been online for according to the super group window?
As of today - it says you've been gone 63 days.
Don't worry, no bouncing for Yukiyo.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

The Hunterminator

Quote: Logan Darklighter wrote:

As of today - it says you've been gone 63 days.

Huh... not as bad as I thought it'd be. Although I used to be able to get on and do a few mishes once in a while. And thank you Bob.

Mmm... I've just decided, as soon as I have free time again, I'll push Yukiyo to her next level required to finally get the biggest fire blast power
and then I'll make the macro I've been planning for a long time, though I'll probably ask for advice about it.
Basically, It'll be Yukiyo
yelling something along the lines of "That's IT! No more PLAYING!" and then using that power and ending up in her demonic form.

Hopefully, the result will look as cool as it does in my mind.
I'm assuming you are referring to the Fire Blast Nuke Inferno, in which case the macro would look somthing like (I think.)

-> /macro *name* local "That's IT! No more PLAYING!"$$pow_exec_name Inferno$$cc *number*
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
That is the name Macro I use for Bella's Costume changes (though I use combustion instead of inferno.) The only change I would suggest is that your
preface your text with local so as not to spam the channel you are in.

/macro *name* local "local That's IT! No more PLAYING!"$$pow_exec_name Inferno$$cc *number*
Huh. I was wondering how Bella did her transform. It was something I wanted to do for Evangelia, but never got around to asking about.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.