Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Saturday Night Double XP ITF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this is essentially what it sounds like.

Laying Rommy and his Romans down hard and getting double duties for it. General timing would be in the evening(late, for me, due to work), but I imagine there
could be multiple runs.

Assuming Lag doesn't bar Cimerora entirely from the game for the weekend. *grin*
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
If there's an earlier one concluding sometime before 10.30 pm Eastern, I might be game for it. Which means
I'll be good for any run starting around, I dunno, 8 pm Eastern? Or earlier. I imagine there might be enough people willing to swing that, though
coordination might be difficult with the global server doing the southward shuffle and terminal two-step.
-- Acyl
Well, assuming you didn't want to bring a villian along, Coalition's temporarily become the de facto secondary Leg chat.

Additional note. I can't believe I didn't think of it, but ITF is a fairly short TF. If we can do it in two hours, how does....3PM EST sound?
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Actually, I would like to bring a villain. I'm trying to get Sachie to 50, so... I'll be waiting by Imperious.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."