Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Beach Baby test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Bob, how's this?

[Image: Beach_Baby_Test.jpg]
An odd posture -- is she supposed to be in mid-leap? Otherwise nice adaptation. The water-blast looks great, except for that flat, squared end at her hand. Is
it possible to round it off?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
.. I think that's supposed to be some sort of sitting posture. I suppose it can be tricky getting a 3d model to fit right on the foreground of a flat
still.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
It is a crouch leaping pose, that is probably not the best one to use in the situtation.

This is just a draft so I didn't do any sort of post work on it, when I use the same effect in a real situation, I will be tweaking the prop so the
blast looks far more natural (I shudder to use the term realistic within 50 feet of the genre.)

Good, so unless you have any suggestions, I will move Beach Baby over to the done collumn.

Shayne
No, that's it. The COH model has a more distinct part in her hair, but for all I know the Poser version just came out of the water.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.