Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Nogitsune test render-updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you go

I think I might have to redo the hair - I was using Acyl's boffo pick as the model and it is not quite the right shape. I went with larger eyes than is
normal to catch a bit of the anime/spirit feel.

The outfit is just a placeholder as I am experimenting with various ninja outfits/kimonos. Still, for something banged together in three minutes with two
different props, it doesn't look too bad.[Image: nogi.jpg]
You MIGHT scale the ears up a little and I'm pretty sure you can find an Asian morph target for the face fairly easily, but other than the common (perhaps unreasonable, given the time you've stated for the test) complaints about Poser renders [Uncanny Valley stare, etc] works okay for me. I'm pretty laid-back about this; after all, if I could do any better...

^_^
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
No worries Fox (The outfit was three minutes - the character took much longer) - I have grown the ears and added considerably more Japanese features to the
face.

[Image: nogi2.jpg]
There you go. and the cat's eyes mask the "Poser Stare" pretty well! With the limitations of the software, I think you've done VERY well.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll