Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Tarikoss SF AIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, for those of us who were involved in the Tarikoss Strike Force redside, this is mainly to help coordinate possible times to pick it up again when we can
all be there.

Also, assuming sufficient interest, a place for those of you that didn't get to tag along to set up your own, maybe.

Starting off, I'm pretty much working 4:30-10:30 MST for all of this week except Friday(when I'm off). However, as this translates to 6:30-12:30 EST,
it's possible I could snag a mish or two before heading off to work(except Tuesday, when I have a dentist's appointment).
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
First off, allow me to apologize for my disappearance last night. Connection went poof, and was too late to reset modem/router.

With that aside, I'd be glad to run this again, with either Ankh or Ari, which ever is needed.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Ankh, unless you quit-quit the SF you're still on it, as might be our other dropper. We just logged out...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Oh no. I quit. My system isn't wanting to play nice with others right now. I need to pop the hood and take a look.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ah. I assumed you would have gone on and finished with out me. If you all are still on it, we can reconvene sometime?
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
That's the general intent, I believe. We considered ending when Fox almost collapsed onto his keyboard, but decided that we could tough it out and finish
later. Just polling for times at the moment.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
I (and Acetone) am available most nights, except Thursdays and every other Wednesday (I forget which this Wednesday is, our schedule's been a bit off). I
can't stay up much past 2am EDT weekdays, but other than that if you set a time, I'll most likely be able to make it.

--

50 Things Hexane has learned since joining the Infamous:

#2 Oni are to be used responsibly.

--a. The Paragon SPCA now have Wyvern on speed dial.
Hmm....how's this Friday sound to everyone? That seems to be the day most of us have off in common, and so we could just have to narrow down a time.
---
waste."
Friday evening seems okay... I just hope I don't wind up plotzing again. >
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Fox, I just have to say... I'm worried about you, man. You have Pavlovitis. The trigger mechanism for an outbreak seems to be linked to your dad, somehow.

We need to find a cure.

[Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Hokay! Let's try to finish this tonight!

-- James Nicoll
I'm up and around for whenever this starts running, just so. [Image: smile.gif]
---
waste."