Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Poor Min
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As both Nogi and Ms. Jenova have threatend Hex into good behavior around Minuet I thought I'd get in a parting shot at least.

[Image: poor_min.png]

--

50 Things Hexane has learned since joining the Infamous

#27. Abe didn't think the Washington Memorial jokes were funny the first time.

His Lovely Wife

The ninja tauntings continue!
Hehehe [Image: happy.gif]

For those not familiar with our Infamous Ninja, Lady Nogitsune is off to the right, with the hero version of her husband Mace Mac Hine. VAlles' SS/WP brute
Sachie Hanagawa is embracing Min, with the Nin/DM mastermind Hexane behind her. In front, the foxgirl is my Ice/Cold coruptor Chiyuki Inari, and the other
ninja is Kaeda/ECSNorway's DB/?? stalker, Misao Kagetsuki.

Note that only Chiyuki Inari uses Japanese name order.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Any specific reason they're tormenting Min?
Looks like Wide is getting ready for some 'Football' ... And Might I ask which 'Ms. Jenova' you are referring to? I would assume Steph, but can
never be too sure.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Sky: They're tormenting Min because she has amusingly bad reactions to ninja. Hex at least finds it funny that a woman who could easily take her apart
(not counting minions) is so panicked by her job title. Also, pigtails.

Ankh: Yes, I was referring to Steph.

--

50 Things Hexane has learned since joining the infamous

#37. May not attempt to convince Superball he can hear the narrator.
Ankh, the word you are looking for is "Feetbrawl," not "Football." [Image: smile.gif]
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
'S why I said 'Football' and not Football. Tongue
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Yay, Sacchan!
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Hee, I love looking at these pictures..Can we has more? [Image: tongue.gif] I think there isn't enough Terrence in these pictures *grin* *imagines a picture of Terrence
running away from a group of females **similar to something you'd see from Ranma 1/2 or Tenchi** with the infamous ninja Trio planting a little trap ahead
of terrence to capture him and sell him off to the highest bidder* lol