Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Friday Night TF: Sister Psyche!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time for a Freakshow beatdown...

That's right, OM and I are putting out the call for another Friday Night Task Force. This time, it's the good old Sister Psyche TF, featuring a lot of
Freakshow in the 20-25 range. I'll be bringing Purrfect Archer, Lady of the Peace, or Major Starlight, OM is bringing Edge Sabre due to his need to get
Utena the TF Commander Accolade... who else is interested?
Also notable is that this particular TF is absolutely GREAT for the Tank Smasher badge, a pre-req for the Freedom Phalanx Reserve accolade. Practically every
mob has at least one, and the midway train mission is absolutely loaded with Freakshow Tanks.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
And the handy thing about Tanks is they get back up! You can beat them down AGAIN! [Image: smile.gif]

The Hunterminator

Mmm... I'm now over the ridiculously bad period of my job and I'm taking a vacation friday... you can count on Yukiyo being there.

-edit-

At what time do you plan to start it?
high chance I'll be on, I can bring whoever, as needed.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
I'm likely to show up too late to join the festivities, darn it. Currently at work, I have a new person on the evening shifts with me, so I wind up leaving
half an hour late to accomodate her inexperience.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Tentative yes, and I can bring just about whoever might be needed. Currently in that range are:

Onyx Blast - 23 Grav/Rad Controller

Purrfect Scrapper - 21 Claws/WP Scrapper -- she's tankalicious!

Alex Fury - 23 MA/Regen Scrapper

Nano Sabre - 25 Rad/Dark Defender -- mmm, debuffs

If they're needed, I've got a couple more in the wings who could -get- to 20 by then:

Flamebinder - 18 Fire/Fire Blaster -- bondage elf, indeed

Earthbinder - 19 Stone/Stone Tank

I have to check with my better half, find out if anything's scheduled for Friday first... but I'd love to tackle this one. I'm pretty sure
I'll be able to come along. Confirmation later today.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Hmm. I might be available; maybe I'll bring Looney Toons, as he's level 24 these days -- in fact, he's my only toon in the 20-25 range to the best
of my recollection.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I should be good there abouts, and I can bring whoever is needed. I don't have anyone in the range, but closest to it is Swift Sabre(Katana/SR) at 28.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Ankhani Wrote:I should be good there abouts, and I can bring whoever is needed. I don't have anyone in the range, but closest to it is Swift Sabre(Katana/SR) at 28.

My condolences. ^_^;;

The only character I've done this TF with was also a Katana/SR, and the AV at the end is just about the worst thing possible for a SR at that level... all AoEs, all the time.

I'd like to get in on this one with Shia, but unfortunately I'm working the closing shift this friday.

-Morgan.
Quote: Morganni wrote:

The only character I've done this TF with was also a Katana/SR, and the AV at the end is just about the worst thing possible for a SR at that level...
all AoEs, all the time.
This is one consideration for people trying to figure which alt. to bring. Clamor's a nasty piece of work:

Quote: Clamor

Eve Van Dorn has had a hard time finding friends as dedicated to violence as she is. For a while she found a home in the Council's previous regime,
but she could only advance so far in such an organization. So she turned to the Freakshow. Under the name Clamor, Eve has had no trouble rallying other Freaks to her banner.

Powers

[Image: 22px-RadiationPoisoning_RadiationInfection.png] Radiation Infection Targeted Area of Effect,Toggle, Foe -Defense, -Accuracy

Infects a targeted foe with deadly radiation. All foes the target comes in contact with will also become infected. The Radiation Infection will last as long
as the Crey Scientist can keep this power toggled on or when the original infected targeted dies. Infected foes have severely reduced Accuracy and
Defense.

[Image: 22px-RadiationBurst_Irradiate.png] Irradiate Self Area of Effect, Energy, -Defense

Emits radiation in all directions damaging all nearby foes over a short duration. Like other Radiation attacks, this power can bypass some of a targets
defenses. Irradiate severely reduces the targets defense.

[Image: 22px-RadiationBurst_ElectronHaze.png] Electron Haze Short Range Energy, -Defense, Knockback

A short range conical blast of electron radiation. The attack can bypass some of a targets defenses and reduce the targets defense. It can also knock down
some targets.

[Image: 22px-RadiationBurst_RadiationBlast.png] Neutron Bomb Targeted Area of Effect, Energy, -Defense

This devastating attack lobs an explosive sphere of deadly radiation damaging the target and all nearby foes. Neutron Bomb can bypass some of a targets
defenses and reduce the targets defense.
[Image: 22px-SuperStrength_Punch.png] Cybernetic Blade Melee, Lethal, Knockback

A Cybernetic Blade is a powerful slashing attack.
Thankfully, the one I'm going with on this TF is Regen, so she should be decently okay. [Image: laugh.gif]

Anyway, as for start times....how does 7PM EST strike everyone? Subject to change, but I figured we might as well toss something out there.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
*Sets Alarm clock*
I'll clear it with Peggy and see if I can make it.

ETA: She hasn't said no yet...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Like Matrix Dragon, my attendence depends on my waking up in time. =D
Provided I don't oversleep, I can be there.
Edited to add:- My preferred character for this would be eMage (Illusion/Rad Controller)...because she's in range to get XP for the TF. I can also exemp down another character, though, in which case I can provide any of the regular ATs for whatever team role needs filling. See? There is METHOD to my altitis! =D
-- Acyl
Well, crud.

I won't be able to make the TF -- won't be able to play at all this weekend, looks like, at least not until Sunday (maybe).

So! Have fun storming the castle, y'all, and teach that freak a lesson or three!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs