Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: My Mod files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some have expressed an interest from time to time in the texture and sound mods I've mentioned that I've made to my City of Heroes client. Well I
finally got around to compressing the entire thing and uploading it.

Here ya go.

http://tinyurl.com/5qu2pm

This is a rather large file. 77mb zipped.

Some of the things it contains:

-- The Latest version of the map upgrades from Vidiotmaps.com.

-- Sound mods for Pocket D. replacing the music in there.

-- Sound mods for the Openings of City of Heroes/City of Villains

--Sound mods that remove some of the annoying hums of powers (superspeed and a couple of the more annoying forcefields)

--Sound mods for female "jumping grunts". (If you're curious what I replaced them with - some sound files of Helena from DOA2 I had access to)

--"Classical Art" replacements for all the generic art you see in bases and mission maps. You'll see LOTS of interesting stuff, including the
Mona Lisa!

--Some costume mods ((WARNING. One of these is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. It changes the "Eden" and "Bikini 3" patterns so that you can make a
"nude" toon. Included for completeness sake, and because I KNOW Jackie Frost wants it. ^_^)) Check out the Emblem mods, there's a Superman and
Batman symbol in there! Plus a good "United Nations Laurel".

Also - if you want to do your own mods for the opening screenshots and music (and the music for Pocket D), I REALLY recommend the following program:

City of Heroes Splasher

Check it out.
and did you include the most righteous splasher images you're using? IIRC, I offered you a signifigant chunk of my soul for those when you posted screenies
of them..
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Wire, if you please direct your attention to this I do believe you shall find that which you seek. You can drop off your soul anytime during standard business hours. =P
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
*flashes back to alt.fan.sailor-moon*

Quote:+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Mark S Sprague, aka the Evil Professor Chronos |
| Official head of R&D for the Negaverse |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| If you have a pure soul, kindly leave it in the drop box. |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

If you had a drop box too, then it wouldn't need to be during business hours...

-Morgan.
Ha ha! FOOLED YOU!

I have no soul! *yoink*
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
(He's got no rhythm, either.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.