Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Friday Night TF: The Bane of Terrence Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having seen random Rikti bombings continue even after the Invasion weekend's worn off, and having missed my -last- attempt, I'm putting out a call for
one big ole' LGTF. More Rikti than you can shake a stick at, for levels 35 and up.

Great for meriting, if you dun wanna raid, and the XP ain't bad too. Plus, Hamidon! [Image: happy.gif]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Ooh. Bill could come, as could Emmy if the healz are needed. -When- on Friday, tho? I don't get off work 'til late this week... [Image: frown.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I usually leave the floor open to hour suggestions, myself. I've got the day off, myself
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
gonna miss this one, gotta clean out the garage.

damnit, I LOVE LGTF!
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
*Grabs his catgirl* I have to get other characters to 45 dammit...
As an aside, if the LGTF team turns implausible, there's always the fallback plan of doing Citadel for lower characters. =D
---
waste."
Again, I work... so unless it's going to be late late night I'm not going to be able to join you guys. [Image: frown.gif]
Sorry my lovely wife and I can't make this one. We'll be in Toronto catching Evil Dead The Musical!

Front row center splatter zone!
I'm good for this one. Give me some time, and I'll probably be there.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
And, it's Friday and we're a touch short for folks, so if anyone's interested in this, sing out and log on. =)
---
waste."
I don't get home for another... *checks clock, sobs* 4.5 hours, almost. If anyone's still on when i make it, I'll see you then. Heh.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs