Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Faces of the City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was browsing Virtueverse wiki recently, and looking through one of the more creative entries, the Spirit of the Row.

Then I noticed a link I hadn't before.

Faces of the City

It's written a bit earlier in the game than present, so some of the things are out of date(Armorless Rikti, and Faultline still in ruins), but
still....it's really good. And near the end...exceptionally creepy.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
It's actually an old favorite of this forum Smile

--Sam

who has to get Alcatraz to meet the Row one of these days...
You have no idea how guilty about avoiding Perez that story made me feel. :lol

And Crey's Folly was, as I said, exceptionally creepy.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Hey, there's a new chapter for the RWZ...
Megajoule wrote the RWZ one quite purposefully. The previous chapter, ending in the destruction of the Spirit of the Row...was supposed to be the end of the story. But it was an epic downer - readers and author alike found it dissatisfying.
The RWZ chapter was written, thusly, both for that, and because Megajoule was starting to get back into the game and character again.
Megajoule is thinking about a similar series for the Rogue Isles, though from what I gather it's likely to be more of a spiritual successor rather than a direct continuation of the current stories. I was given a more detailed teaser, but also specifically sworn to secrecy...but there y'go.
(No, I don't really know the author; I've just run into 'em a couple of times in-game. It's a small server after all, it's a small server after all... o/')
-- Acyl
I don't recall the White Plains section at the end from the last time I read it though.

Edit: must remember to refresh the screen before posting. 8P