Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Tales of the Legendary issue 4 coming soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Issue 4: Rescue is taking longer than I thought.

Originally I was going to do a Roman Holiday adventure, but due to model issues, I put it on hold and started building models for a story featuring Frostfire;
then that ran into some complications...

Then I went back to the Roman story; currently there are twelve pages rendered, laid out and captioned. So far so good. This issue features Superball,
Charcoal and Jackie rescuing a Sybil; a very common Cimerora adventure, but with several twists. Interestingly enough it is much harder to write Superball in
the comic book format than it is in a traditional story; caption bubbles tend to force a brevity of lunacy; plus it is much harder to capture the manic,
daffy-duck, movement in stills.

This issue also starts featuring pin-ups and bios on Legendary members (for which I am raiding the other threads and the wiki for details.) Meanwhile in the
Rogue Islands will also return - eventually I will have to have the villains hijack the comic (ala 'the pigs are taking over the muppet shot') but I
will need to expand my villain model library.

I hope COH has another comic contest soon...

Shayne
Just one Sybil, or all sixteen of her?

Seriously, Shayne, looking forward to it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Agreed.

Also, if you have a goodly amount of these, I'm sure you'll do well in the next comics contest.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies