Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The Zen of the Single Pull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since we figured it out for Statesman's Task Force a couple weeks ago, I've been trying it everywhere, and it seems to be working. AVs, EBs, you
name it.

The trick is simple: break LOS immediately!

You need a sniper attack of some sort, ideally (I haven't tested it with others). Aimed Shot (Archery Blaster), Proton Volley (Rad Defender), and Moonbeam
(Dark Defender) all work equally well, so I presume it'll work with any sniper attack.

Then, find yourself a shady spot where you have something to duck behind. It has to break LOS completely, so a tree won't work but a building will -- or if
you're at the top of a hill, moving back will work too (for example, at the AV pit in Stateman's TF).

Line up your shot... pull the trigger... and as soon as the attack actually launches, get your butt outta there! Break line of sight! Don't wait to see if
the attack hits, don't wait to see if the Big Bad is moving your way, just MOVE. You can spin around and see what your targeting box is doing -later-;
right now you need to get the hell outta there before his buddies spot you.

This is the Zen of the Single Pull, young grasshopper. Use it wisely.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs