Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Observations of a L29 Fortunata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To give a quick idea, Doyenne is currently an armored blaster. She has respectable defenses, two single-target attacks, a single target hold, and a cone - all
Psi attacks.

I've been traking her through Tesseract's Ouro arc, and I've come to this realization:

Me vs practically any minion/lt (hold resistants excluded): Yawn.

Me vs hold resistants and bosses: Hmm, this may be tricky...okay, no it isn't.

Me vs ANY EB: Oh my GOD, the attacks, they do nothing!

This last one was evidence by me trying to take out Liberty and her Mom. Ended up dying twice and going through almost 50 insps.
I have a lvl 10 of these and I find myself either cackling insanely (due to survivability) or griping about how lame khelds are in comparison.
Level 10 is still stuck in Blood Widow Land. At 24 when you level up it is a forced respec, with the Fortunata Training set open too. So, if you don't
choose to keep at the Blood/Night Widow stuff, you'll have your char become a sort of Psi-Blast-Troller with passable scrapper-like defense. Being a
Fortunata type is kinda like being a mind/psi pseudo-permadom. You have the damage and mez protection, and have some good defense as well, but you don't
have the double-mag mez. I've not played one of these yet, but comming i13, I'll have my widow alt-build into this and see how it really works out.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
...Huh. Does dual-build include the ability to have both versions of a Widow or Soldier on the one toon?

--Sam

"This is graveness."
So I understand, yeah.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."