Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I13: First Impressions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* Patrol XP: Whee! It's not exactly free XP, nor is it quite the sweet, sweet taste of Double XP weekend, but it certainly makes it feel a lot better
when logging in to a long-unused alt.

* Day Jobs: You get credit for time already spent, it appears; Rhea is >< that much away from her first Caregiver badge (as it happens, I tend to log out
in the Cim hospital area a lot with her -- go fig)

* Leveling pact: Teh Awesome, especially since it doesn't appear to be limited to only 2 characters.

* No More Nag: Either they've updated their nag system so that it recognizes that I do, in fact, have the latest drivers that are possible for my hardware,
or more likely, they've removed the nag entirely. Not that it matters much, but I don't enjoy being told my drivers are out of date every time I log
in. So, yay!

* Still have not fixed chat coloring. Fail, NCSoft.

* If Ops and I are any indication... they've introduced SOMETHING that causes a crash. Dunno what, but both of us were crashing a lot more than usual last
night. Coulda been the server load, I suppose, but if that were the case I'd expect the same behavior on Double Xp weekends, which didn't seem to be
the case (mapservers, yes; crashes, no)

* Costume options. Whoa, baby. New Suit options, a new belt (which ROCKS, by the way), more. Fun times.

* Friends window bug. Might I suggest reading the GMOTD? For those who don't (ahem, grin), the trick is to bang the rocks -- I mean, the trick is to
-not- unpin your Friends window and then close it. Make sure it's pinned.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
the friends list thing is pissing me right off.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Hmm. More than one person level pact. Very nice. I'll have to think about what I can do with that little gem.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI