Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: DotIWT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the Citadel base, Atlantea also wanted some Dojo of the Immortal White Tiger's base pics here Smile The Dojo is a blue side: Freedom server base
coalitioned in with the Last Line of Defence, and Great Lakes Legendary. If anyone wants to have a look see in person just let me know. Fight with Honor!

[Image: WelcometotheDojo.jpg]

[Image: Workbench.jpg]

[Image: Teleportchamber.jpg]

[Image: Meetingroom.jpg]

[Image: Librarypower1.jpg]

[Image: Librarypower2.jpg]

[Image: Librarypower3.jpg]

[Image: Controltoplevel1.jpg]

[Image: Controltoplevel2.jpg]

[Image: Controltoplevle3.jpg][Image: Controllowerlevel.jpg]

[Image: ControlMidlevel.jpg]

-ZK
"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons."
-Chief Engineer Boris Kraus of Nuln
I....I must say this..I CANT STOP IT when I see these pics...

'I know Kung Fu'
Show Me.

a sterling example of an Arcane base - I'd say ours is, overall, Modern. And it's nice to see that others have the same problems with the !@#@%# wood
stairs that I do 8 )
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Can do next time I'm on Wire. Curse them damn stairs, curse them to an eternity of firey damnation! .... and curse that wall bug that won't let you put
anythig on 2 walls in every room in the base.
The newest addition to the Dojo base is an outdoor patio. The room is layed out for night time complete with starscape. A good place to spend them warm
summer evenings.

Hallway to patio:

[Image: Hallway.jpg]

Outdoor Patio:

[Image: patio1.jpg]

[Image: patio2.jpg]

[Image: patio3.jpg]

[Image: patio4.jpg]
*CLONK* ( Sound of jaw hitting floor)
Infamous base needs a copy of that last room, STAT. Nogi commands it. Big Grin
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

dark seraph

......wants

... (drool)
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
How'd you do the stars? I don't remember anything like that on the menus.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Well, since I was looking over his shoulder when he did that, and I know he'll tell you anyway, I believe it was Desk Lamps.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
I'll never tell! The power of stars is mine to command MUH HA HA HAAA!!!! heh heh

Really though they are Desklamp 2 placed as high up as I could put them. I used safes and a desk to place the large white floor tiles at max hieght so I could
and put a pile of desklamp 2's with the back side of them facing the primary viewing side all over the place. The walls and ceiling are pitch black sewer
brick and with the lighting in the room dropped to as low as possible. This pretty much hides all the wall and roof textures. To hide the ceiling trim I
place the small x-rays way up high where you'll never see them and ran trees, and bushes clipped into the ground around the outside to help hide the outer
walls with the standard dirt piles to give them something to grow out of. If you want to make a variation of the room in one of your bases and want a in
character look at it just hope onto freedom and I'll gladly invite into the SG and give you an in game lowdown.

-ZK
I stand in awe of your Base Fu.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.