Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: So I May be Scarce.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, a day after getting back to the folks place for break (19 Dec 08), my laptop fan has been vibrating and buzzing rather badly sounding. Today the system
finally realized that the fan is dead/dying and refuses to boot. Luckily I have a old spare tower here for backup with an even older CRT monitor.(I'll have
to load up CoH on here before I can do anything much with it.) Hopefully come next week there'll be someone in at the warranty repair place at the Uni
wherein my dad works, so I may have everything back up and running before break is over here.

...So, don't be surprised/worried if I'm absent for awhile, gotta get the backup back up to speed.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Thanks for the heads up.
The fan is all fixed and runs perfectly well, though the troubles have not left me. The Lappy will now inexplicably shut down with out warning when put under
loads for a few minutes. (Just flying around in CoH will drop it. NwN2 drops it.) Looks like its back to the grindstone with me.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI