Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: /em panhandle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to get a firey halo for Tokiha Mai and an angelic one for Halo Kitty, but I'm worried that I won't be able to find enough candy canes
before the event ends (Mai has 12 or so, I think; Kitty has none). I've already been the appreciative recipient of a massive candy cane donation for
Evangelia, so I can understand if folks are hesitant, but if anyone wants to throw extra canes toward either of those characters, I'd be very grateful.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

alaskanime

I think I gotcha covered, there Bob...I'll be on a little later to give you canes
Peh. NO PROBLEMO! None of my people are halo worthy but several of em have been on CC farms.

PS: Just need a where and when for delivery.
Okay, I'm on right now, but I seem to be mostly alone. I'll try to get on later tonight.
-- Bob
---------
ack, I'll log on RQ and try and catch ya
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
And you did. Thank you!

I just wish I'd realized earlier that the halos are standard auras and not like the ones you can access from any level.
-- Bob
---------
I think its actually a bug that you can't access until after the Arua mission, just unresolved as of yet. It was in one of the GMOTDs during the Event, but
it doesn't seem to appear on the Websites 'Known Issues'.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI