Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Planning a Citadel TF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

His Lovely Wife

Hello all

I'm thinking of running a Citadel TF with Marcus, lv 30 WS on Saturday afternoon, around 4pm EST. We need 6 minimum above lv 25 and it seems to be all
council, all the time. Not a bad thing in my opinion. I like fighting Council.

The roster so far looks like this:

Marcus - confirmed

One of Rev's toons, unconfirmed, but I thought I'd save him a spot anyway.

One of Acyl's Toons - interested, unconfirmed

One of Shrike's Toons - interested, unconfirmed

Anyone else?
Let me see what my schedule looks like; I know I have a toon or two in the right neighborhood.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
toons shouldn't be a problem - I can Exemp down Lost or drag Vengy out from pseudo-retirement.

Schedule and interest should be OK too 8 )
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Ooh! Ooh!

Ruff -loves- using Council as chew-toys. He's a 30 or 31 tank (can't remember). I should be available Saturday, too.

Or I can bring Onyx, a 28 Grav/Rad controller, if that's a better fit. Debuffs are fun too, heh.

Either way, count me in!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I can provide two different tanks who are actually in the right range, or a Fire/Therm, Peacebringer, or Scrapper, as the situation calls for.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
I can bring Numero Catorce for some luchador action, or impress the Council with the gravity of the situation with Binary Pulse, my controller.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
[edit] My Dark/Sheild Scrapper is at 25 upon checking, so I can come with her; though I also have plenty of characters willing and able to exemp for the TF, of every AT (No Khelds though). I'm all for it, and I can make up whatever holes the team may have when the roster is all filled.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Sadly I'm working then, alas! T.T
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Yep, same boat as fox here.... durned werk :-(
I got Zen, claws/wp scrap that needs this one... and most of the others save for Posi but, I can do Posi if I have to.
Ready for Citadel at 4:00!
*comes back from shopping, facepalms*
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."