Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I have discovered the Brute-fu, and it is good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While impatiently not really waiting for Elec Melee to make its way blueside, I rolled an Elec/Shields Brute in the meantime, while Uni rolled her own
SS/Shields Brute to complement it in a pact.

These two are the most amusing team I've ever seen. We don't go from location to location. We go from spawn to spawn, wiping them out as we build Fury.
It's an ongoing attempt to keep the Fury at the highest it can be as we go to the mish, and there were paths of beaten, broken opponents in our wake. :lol:

We were doing Burke's arc, and I believe I discovered Brutelock when, confronted with the hatchery level, I charged right up the middle to attack the boss,
aggroing everything in the room at once, and then proceeded to kick all of its ass with Uni's Brute's help. And KO'd the hatchlings as well, which
we let hatch and THEN beat up.

I already have one Brute, but BU-55 isn't NEAR this fun. :lol
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

CrimsonKMR

When I ran out of stuff to do with Flame, I got bored and stopped playing >< She's what keeps me interested in CoX...

I am a master of Brute-Fu
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed