Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I Really Like Playing Kawaiiko-chan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just love running into people who don't know how to take a bloodthirsty little dominator who's always so chipper and cheery and oh-so-sunshiny-bright
all the time. I especially love the people who can't quite figure out if I'm roleplaying or I really am that
way.

Yes, I had a fun evening tonight with her, how can you tell?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Baseload

Completely understandable. I've found myself playing Aiya (Son/En Blaster catgirl) quite a bit lately. I built her thanks to Shifter influences over the
weekend.

It was especially fun the other day when I decided to try and solo the sewers. Some lvl 32 controller was wandering around buffing folks and came across me
after some Vaz whupped me. I got raised and in a fun RP moment, he decided to follow me around until I was close enough to make my way out to KR. I figured she
could not talk except for meows and other cat noises as well as gestures. So it made the RPing quite amusing.

She kind of went from a shifter bard influenced parody to a geneticly engineered, magically blessed herold of Bastet.

And now, though I'm no where near Pattie's gain, I've taken the #2 slot for prestige earning in the League.