Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Quest-er-uh-General overview Request Re: The Eleventh Hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right so I was being driven insane by someone on a pug trying in vain to shove his &^%@*#%^ SG down my throat despite my rather kind (and what I viewed to
be blatantly direct) "No thanks, I've already got one in mind." I GROVELED to the Legendary for an invite. DS, such a stud, thanks again for
the rescue :E I was about to have a &%$(!*@ fest on his arse with my ROYAL bitc-ahem-attitude.

So I'm seeing my lil tanker (the first of several attempts at a tanker using all different combos I have available to me, the first to make it to travel
power and well on her way to my having to figure out what epic pool to take.) has a voice-muse-whatever and I have NO IDEA what her SG is about. Sad Sad
Vyper.

Cue Groveling once again... so what's the story behind The Eleventh Hour?

EDIT: would help if I could TYPE.
From what I understand, the Eleventh Hour is the Legendary's Magic-oriented SG. There's a Mythical-Chinese-Christian-Magic guy (Prestor John,
Acyl's), A Imp/demon mage (Spell Storm, DS') and... Uhh. One of Stormgear's characters....

Suffice it to say, they're kinda the modern-magic group we've got set up, though I can't really say just how it works out.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Quote: Ankhani wrote:

From what I understand, the Eleventh Hour is the Legendary's Magic-oriented SG. There's a Mythical-Chinese-Christian-Magic guy (Prestor John,
Acyl's), A Imp/demon mage (Spell Storm, DS') and... Uhh. One of Stormgear's characters....

Suffice it to say, they're kinda the modern-magic group we've got set up, though I can't really say just how it works out.
So >.> winging it will work?
I think so. Just, y'know. Give her some sort of magic power or rune or whatnot, and I think the rest will happen well enough. Might want to ask around some
more though.. I've kinda been out of it since the laptop started to refuse to play CoH.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
May I direct both of you to Acyl's original post on the subject?

http://drunkardswalkforums.yuku.com/topic/5474

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

May I direct both of you to Acyl's original post on the subject?

http://drunkardswalkforums.yuku.com/topic/5474
BRILLIANT!

thanks.

EDIT: Even more brilliant... I read and even signed it back when it was posted. -.- yay! go me. -unamused with self now-

dark seraph

Quote: Vyperpunk wrote:

DS, such a stud, thanks again for the rescue

well... that made my day Tongue

Quote: dark seraph wrote:

Quote: Vyperpunk wrote:

DS, such a stud, thanks again for the rescue

well... that made my day Tongue
Well you did go as far as to cross log for me to do it. Bonus points for coolness there. -.- I was mere
seconds away from summoning my inner Wiregeek and giving him a rather harsh verbal what-for.
... might I inquire as to what you are referring? O_o

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Quote: Sofaspud wrote:

... might I inquire as to what you are referring? O_o
Which one and/or part?

DS cross logged to invite Witty to the SG... or was it the 'inner Wiregeek' bit? Cuz I was referring to him joining blind SG invites then berrating
em for not sending tells and quitting, same with teams. I was going to get verbally abusive at him if dude didn't take the hint.