Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: To Whomever Was Holding "Wetter Hexe"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've forgotten who was kind enough to take over maintaining a placeholder toon for Wetter Hexe on Virtue for Helen -- if you've kept it up all these
months, thank you.

Anyway, I have news for you -- Helen has just told me that after she and Attila upgrade their system (apparently soon), she is considering getting COH/COV, at
which time she'll want to use Hexe. So let me know who you are so I can make sure you're alerted when this happens.

Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
The name still reads as taken on Virtue. I'm assuming that it's not that in-demand a handle, so - yes, it's probably within our circle.

There is a slight problem insofar as the membership of our circle is not always that stable; people come, people go, subscriptions lapse due to RL concerns and other games...but hopefully the crew member who's holding the name is still active and well.
-- Acyl
Oh dear - I once had a "Wetter Hexe" on Virtue, but I deleted her. I don't know WHO has the name now...
Oh man, well, if it's in the wild that's a much trickier proposition. Not a total wipe there - you could try asking on the Virtue Name Watch on the official forums.

But hopefully if someone in this circle has the name...
-- Acyl
yo.

say the word. email is wiregeek@tertiary.net if you can't catch me in game.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Thanks. If Helen hasn't already spotted that, I'll pass it on to her when she needs it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.