Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dark/Shield Scrapper soloing Woodsman AV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.motionbox.com/videos/7a9edbb41817e2caf5

wow. Thats all i can say about that clip..thats some insane damage output on his attacks..I hope you all can feel my envy from here *grin* and all without
inspirations...Maybe I should make a Dark meele/Shield scrapper >.>
Hmmm. Looks like he had at least ONE green he just didn't have his insp tray VISIBLE
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Leaning heavily on the Life Drain (And Soul Drain), I didn't notice any insps. Full All-Out Attack with a Full Soul Drain, and you've got near capped damage. He must really have the Life Drain put out to the max possible, though. One thing I don't get, where do you fight Woodsman? I know you knock off Shadowhunter a few times, but the actual (Hero) Woodsman? It might've been a Brute, but I don't see any Fury....

I can feel your envy, believe me. I have a Dark/Shield that is nowhere near as capable.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Quote:One thing I don't get, where do you fight Woodsman? I know you knock off Shadowhunter a few times, but the actual (Hero) Woodsman? It might've been a Brute, but I don't see any Fury....

Mission Architect, maybe? That's the usual go-to place for AV soloing feats these days.

As an aside, according to the number-crunchers - Dark/Shield Brutes (and Shield/Dark tanks) are supposedly not as desirable as the Dark/Shield scrapper combination. Largely because the lower base damage means you aren't getting as much from Against All Odds and Soul Drain.

But the -tohit debuff + def combination and self-heal would remain as advantages, of course.
-- Acyl
heh... smart man, gathering a nice mob before he went in there. Your Defense Set and You.