Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Toon Test - Windy Day IST Paragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Building Toons for the next comic

From the IST Paragon Team (Infinity) Windy Day

[Image: 4921621a960b81513c9d14830fdd5ed21ea28730.jpg]

His Lovely Wife

SQUEEE!
I think you're getting better with adding the special effects. Nice glowy stuff.
-- Acyl
Thanks; though Windy as a toon works well for glowly effects - whereas most of the others I have done have been hacky-smash types.

I currently have three issues planned - The third part of Partners (being held up due to an artistic issue I have with a yet unrevealed character).

The current issue is Thibor (tweaked model) and council vampires (with other heroes and villains in the wings).

I also have an 'Alien Invasion' issue at the conceptual stage - with the invading force being stymied by a trio of heroes who are all uniquely suited
to drive an alien species of of their oh-so-superior minds.

Shayne
Somehow I'm assuming that the trio in question is /not/ Jackie, Superball, and Looney Tunes.... but I'm probably wrong.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Thibor, Superball and Looney Tunes are my tentative musketeers for that one- good guess though. (And I suspect that the invasion will start flowing over.)
Heh. Two outta three ain't bad.

Tempted to see what a few DHH students could do... mad-science plus ninja plus devilish wackiness...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Mm. On the DHH side, Kawaiiko-chan ought to be a whole lot of fun for anyone to write... Imagine Elymra from Tiny Toons without the animal obsession, but with a casually amoral attitude toward pain and destruction.

And I, too, am eagerly looking forward to the Terrible Trio in action. Coke Classic, New Coke, and, um, insert your own soft drink metaphor for Thibor here.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

And I, too, am eagerly looking forward to the Terrible Trio in action. Coke Classic, New Coke, and, um, insert your own soft drink metaphor for Thibor here.

... Rum and Coke?

I dunno, there's a "hair of the dog that bit you" pun in there somewhere, but I'm having trouble flushing it out.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Bob I may have to steal that line for Superball dialog "New Coke, Classic Coke and ... and... wait for it... Superball to brain... Superball to
brain... come in brain..."

"Barq's has bite" Doug prompted.

"Romani and coke" Thibor growled.

(To put this into proper context I want the Aleins to come across somewhere between Marvin the Martian, Mars Needs Women, with a good, thick smear of
patronizing high mindedness.)
Go right ahead, Rev!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
"I was thinking Cherry Coke, but he's married. Diet Coke won't work, he's a big doggy. Coke Zero...noooo..."
-- Acyl