Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Tales of the Infamous: Crey Bi-Annual Psych Eval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ack... well, it's 4 months until Halloween again. not really that far away...

That's also why I tend not to use Halloween salvage until they're at least in their teens. I have a real tendency to delete characters under 20 that I
don't like or I made a mistake on.
Mmm. I'll play her for a few levels and see if RP 'clicks' with the others. Speaking of which, when are you usually on, Uni? I'd love to meet
Fate. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
lol, well... my schedule is really wonky right now (mom just got out of the hospital, and is now having a pretty bad allergic reaction to one of her medicines)
but I tend to try and get on a little bit after 10:30 pm till midnight at least, pacific time. Also the only days I have off right now are Monday and Thursday,
but even then I'll be busy with doctors appointments and paperwork and whatnot.

and fyi, Fate's even been deleted and remade once, but I'm pretty happy with her current configuration so I'll probably keep her. Smile

dark seraph

magic and tech can work, hell i have a Saber thats Magic origin is tied to the fact that she has a magic sword Tongue

Quote: Unicorna wrote:

lol, well... my schedule is really wonky right now (mom just got out of the hospital, and is now having a pretty bad allergic reaction to one of her
medicines) but I tend to try and get on a little bit after 10:30 pm till midnight at least, pacific time. Also the only days I have off right now are Monday
and Thursday, but even then I'll be busy with doctors appointments and paperwork and whatnot.

and fyi, Fate's even been deleted and remade once, but I'm pretty happy with her current configuration so I'll probably keep her. Smile
Nargh. 10:30 PST is... 1:30 AM for me. By which time I've been in bed for two hours, most nights. I get a feeling this wasn't such a great
idea after all.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Pages: 1 2