Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: What's the bonus in the next booster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Super Tailor Feature:

When visiting the Tailor or Facemaker in City of Heroes or City of Villains, a new NPC is available. The NPC will allow you to change the inherent body type of
your character. You can choose Male, Female or Huge body types. Additionally, you will be able to change your character's height. So characters can change
from a short, skinny civilian to a HUGE powered brute!

... OMFG O_O
... ok, I trust ya, but... cite?

Give us a link, man! Where are you getting this info?

If this is some sort of delayed April Fools joke... **shakes fist threateningly** Big Grin

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
OMFG!!!!

DIES...
Wow, the sheer dumbassery displayed in the posts following that in the first two pages alone...

... reminds me why I don't frequent the CoX forums.

YAY SCIENCE BOOSTER!

YAY SCIENCE BOOSTER FOR FIXING CHARACTER BIOS!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Ransan

Is this on all costume slots or just one....i.e. If you change gender and/or height, do it affect all your other slots?
Just one. You can have different slots with different settings
*ahem*

SQUEE.

That is all.

--Sam

"Well that guy's nekkid."
Having just come upon this thread at work, and thus blocked from the COH boards by the censorware, I can only assume that there is the usual cascade of
"OMG U assholes r braking teh game!" posts upon this announcement?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
More of a 'how dare you expect us to give you money for the new shiny thing'? attitude.
That's not so bad. Folks are unhappy they need to pay for the new feature... but I haven't seen anyone who hates the feature itself. The folks who are displeased that it's part of a paid booster...basically like the idea - they just want it for free.
That's different from the kind of folks who insist the Mission Architect should never have been introduced because it's bad for the game, or that Power Customization will be bad for PvP, since it'll make it harder to identify an opponent's powers.
-- Acyl
Ehh, my view on this is there will always be people who will bitch about -anything- and everything regardless of how cool or useful it may be, So I cheerfuly
ignore them Smile but me I'm all for singing teh praises for the Science booster *grin* I'll be sooo useing that Tailor option..I think Terr needs to have
a few inches of height added to him so he isn't -as- short compared to everyone else *grin* He'll still be under average height..compared to most
heroes *grin* but he shouldn't be fuggin -chest- or waist height to some >
you're giving up the poor boy's ability to look a woman straight in the tits?

tsk tsk tsk.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Actually, it's the ability to look them straight in the Navel Wink
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
"HEY! Eyes up here, buddy!"

"..."

"...I meant further up than that."
-- Acyl
Look, I know they are lovely, but could they please stop staring at my eyes.
"Hey! Eyes up here, buddy!"

*splortch*

"Oh, GROSS!"

"That's what you get for playing with Vahz..."

--sofaspud
You know what this means of course. I can get Emet an Amber costume, if the need ever arises for both to be present.

....Or Even a Chibi!Golem costume! *Evil grin*
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
I can shrink Lincoln's human vessel down to six-four... and inflate Warlock Wolf's wolfy form to a full eight-plus... and maybe give Littlest Succubus
a "va-voom" adult mode. Smile

--Sam

"Egad! Too much anatomy!"
Even funnier on Test is the "Min" costume for Wide Big Grin
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

His Lovely Wife

Quote: Foxboy wrote:

Even funnier on Test is the "Min" costume for Wide Big Grin
Tell me your kidding. Or send me a picture
No, post a picture.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Baseload