Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: FoxArt: Sachie Hanagawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Without further comment:

[Image: 65536c9d1aff9865033d77d7b4b260ede668510f.jpg]

And one suitable for an Avatar with a bit of tweaking:

[Image: 99716e149e0f7fbb6269b9871c7068eae56208de.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Done. Fox, you're -brilliant-. ^_^
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

CrimsonKMR

I was there when he did that Wink

.... he never listens to my art requests though... (and I dont mean the "Draw Rei" ones FB Tongue )
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed
Sammy: ... okay, now I kinda sorta get what Aunt Nene sees in her, but she's still grumpy.

That's awesome, Fox Big Grin

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Quote:Sammy: ... okay, now I kinda sorta get what Aunt Nene sees in her, but she's still grumpy.

Misao: Yes, Sammy, but we /like/ her grumpy.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Somehow, that doesn't quite seem like Sachie... I think it's the lace and frills.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
See, she's happy to finally HAVE something lacy and frilly that FITS for the first time since she was twelve.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
No, no, see, it's Sachie in disguise. As a maid, perhaps.

She's smiling because she's about to slaughter her target in some suitably horrible way.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Both! ^_^

But seriously, Sachie's apparent tomboyness isn't an instinctive tendency that follows naturally from her interests, it's a defensive reaction to her difficulties meeting the standards set by her uber-feminine family. Gothwear, for which Victorian Streetwalker Maids are entirely in-genre, suits her because the expected 'social presentation' is within her comfort zone.
===========

Thanks, V.

"Victorian Streetwalker Maids" will _never_ leave my brain now.

--sofaspud
The Victorian Streetwalker part is EPU's fault. You're the one who added Maids.

But, be honest. Aren't there a lot worse images to have lurking around?
===========

Of course. Though still is shocking, part because she's so huge, and part because she pulls it off so well.

You can expect many guffaws from Rina when I can get myself back about.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Well, she's got an invitation to Nene's wedding. It's not like she's going to show up in a bikini top with a leather jacket, short shorts, and combat boots. Tongue
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Quote:It's not like she's going to show up in a bikini top with a leather jacket, short shorts, and combat boots. Tongue

Pooky might.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Aw.

And here I had the mental image of Pooky in his white tux, carrying the pillow with the ring on it...

--sofaspud

dark seraph

Sachie is so.. so... cute... it's down right terrafieing

damn, now i want to draw one Tongue