Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Silly WoW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Aura of Awesome has drawn 2 more of my friends who were tired of wow to Come try and and Play CoX..So I'm loggin back on earlier than stated to help
them along. So if you see toons named Healless and Flameless runnin about, their good friends of mine Smile
They need a sugar momma to make their visit a bit more enjoyable?
Might be able to donate to the cause if you need some from the Golem. I sure ain't using it....

It'd just have to be a scheduled thing, since I can't really stick around to wait for you to come on. (Would that I could...)
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
No Ankh, J00 must keep all your resources untill you come back Smile because You will be back heh, but the offer is appriciated *grin* and Naw viper Its cool,
Their friends of mine that have helped me out in WoW in the past, now is high time for me to return the courtesy *grin* But thank you for the offer hehe
I just laugh at the fact Blizzard is introducing a faction change service... That works by changing your characters race. :lol