Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Bios - The Good, the Bad, and the off-the-wall. Part DEUX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes it's that time again. Time to bring out the weird, and sometimes cool stuff that I've screen captured.

How about any of you? Got any good ones?

[Image: PhantomoftheOprah.jpg]

[Image: PlasteredPenguin.jpg]

[Image: Hollywood_and_Vine.jpg]

[Image: Devilsaccountant.jpg]

[Image: DorkMistress.jpg]

[Image: Reginald.jpg]
How do you take screenies that keep the HUD text?
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
use /screenshot_ui 1 before you take a screenie

Also, when you take a screenie, you actually take 2 of them. One in the Screenshots folder and another to your clipboard, so you can paste it into MSPaint or the Graphics manipulation program of choice.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
There is a keybind option in the menus to disable Screenshot UI, as well (Also regular Hide UI). Could also remap the CoH Screenshot key so you can
independently save to the Screenshot folder, if you wanted.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Baseload

Those are hilarious!
That last one reminds me of a guy in college who had a battlesuit for Champions, called A.P.E.S.H.I.T. Never did find out what it stood for, but I was told
that the acronym changed every time someone asked.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
I'll just leave this here...

[Image: STIG.jpg]
THE STIG!

Yaaaaay!

-WG, whos epiglottis is full of bees.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

dark seraph

the stig is awesome, joked with Atl about the idea Stig being a Male Saber Tongue

The name "Felicity Banks" sounds familiar, but I can't think of why...

-Morgan.
After someone commented on the A.P.E.S.H.I.T. suit, I was reminded of a Villains & Vigilantes character a friend of mine whipped up once.

This was a guy, you have to understand, who was gifted with a silver tongue. The kind of guy who always seemed to have just the right patter to lay on you, and
even though he was making it up, it sounded smooth and well-rehearsed. We joked once that he could tell you that you were possessed by the devil, and the only
way to save yourself was to burn yourself at the stake. And you'd thank him for this, and go do it.

Anyway, he was playing a character called the "Apple REBEL". It was a demonstration-model combat robot that had twenty pre-recorded spiels that went
on to exhort the advantages of this combat model. And they tended to play whenever he got into a fight. Other than that, you had to pull a cord on his back, at
which point he stated something like forty randomly selected phrases, which often had nothing to do with the situation
at hand. And he carried it off beautifully.

Sheesh, now I wish I had a recording of those sessions. Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Sounds like a couple of people I've known in gaming. Always fun to have around. Especially as a GM. Because they are so adept at rolling with the punch and
"rewriting" the adventure on the fly that it all works so beautifully. ^_^
I rerolled and slightly modified the Stig. Oh and he's now a member of a Supergroup.

The Kamen Rider theme group called "The Masked Riders".

Because, let's face it. The Stig IS a Masked Rider! ^_^

[Image: Stig2.jpg]
[Image: Cabana.jpg]
Okay, here's one I ran across entirely by accident last night. Not so much funny ha-ha, but funny odd.

[Image: cohkanji.jpg]
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
The text looks to be Japanese.
---------
Well, yes. I just found it odd and curious.
-- Bob
---------