Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: We Can Haz Wire-Math....NO LONGER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Positron explains new "Super Sidekicking System" in i16

My math skills may atrophy from no longer having to do complex algebra on mentors/exemplars, but that's worth the time saved in not having to figure out if
you can take one person or the other.

Edit the 1st:

Additional info: level restrictions for Hazard Zones are now being taken out, though there are still level restrictions for Hamidon Raid and PVP zones.

Edit the 2nd:

Ability to turn off e-mail function from anyone not on your friends list/supergroup = death knell of the old form of email spam.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Oh wow, I squeegasmed in my pants reading that post..the idea of no more haveing to play the mentor mamba excites me...the solo 8 man spawn excites me, its
like I say..the Dev's love us..and Issue 16 is just another point for them *grin* I'm sure some of us are squeeing our lungs out at the idea of turning
off emal from all but Friend/sg list Smile Me included.

The only slight downfall is.. No more bridgeing *grin* So no more crazy level 45 folks running on 50 missions getting uber exp..which will be kinda sad to go
but what can you do eh? Alas we'll be forced to earn Mortal levels of exp hehe

Baseload

Oh happy day. This sounds like a great addition to the game. I especially like the loss of the range like regular SKing has.
IOW they were datamining folks in AEs :nod:
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll