Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dojo info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm placing here a typed and semi permenant listing of all the Dojo information since there has been a small amount of confusion =P

Requirements: Some time before level 30 you should have a mostly white primary and black secondary "Ninja" costume. There are no required
costume bits, just colors so we have matching unit colors.

I've had a thought .... yes we're all going to die ... after a superjump run in with about 8-10 Knives in RWZ I think it would be most awsome and wrong
if we can get as many of the Dojo members as possible to take the Leadership Pool: Assault and Caltrops powers. Note: no one HAS to take these powers but I
can just see the glory of massive stacked assaults combined with room filling amounts of them little wonderful packets of fun known as caltrops. The main
effect of this is to turn the Dojo into one hell of a high damage output blitz team.

With that, the base is comming along rather nicely =) Fight with Honor!

-ZK
"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons."
-Chief Engineer Boris Kraus of Nuln
Now that I've got the laptop at home loaded up with Peggy's tools of choice, this means I get more playing time. I'll have to start levelling my ninja (argh! The problem with chosing a name with meaning in Japanese means that I keep forgetting what it is) as soon as I can. After all, I got 7 levels for Sailor Loon this weekend...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Baseload

Though she's not in The Dojo, I'm going to try and respec Sil for Proctrops (Since burning aura is useless to me) once that Enhancement sells for the
200 mill.

Though on a side note Z, it turns out the Targeting IO set won't work in my second Build-up from fire Manip.
They don't give that one to Controllers but on the plus side... my Dojo toon is already in black and white... gold and magenta. >.>

I should get around to playing her sometime, I left her parked at a base portal a month ago. -winks-

dark seraph

everyone loves ninjas Tongue

Thats because "Everything is better with Ninjas!"
"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons."
-Chief Engineer Boris Kraus of Nuln