Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: To Liz Estrella's player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, that was me. Couldnt /tell back cause I'm having too much fun to take time out to run the purchase.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
No worries. We had some crashes and a bit of scariness where I'm at so, yeah. We're cool.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Yeah, I've noticed a pattern on that for me over the last couple of days... mostly it happens when jumping zones / or coming back to a zone from a mission
map.

NO QUARTER!!!
Update your GFX drivers. IT helps. Tons.

I was, however referring to a Fire Department "Get OUT of the HOUSE" situation. Sad It turned out okay, but sure was scary.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Yikes...

Yeah, it was scary. Reminds me of the time I burned my place down. Stupid smoker trick, falling asleep while still smoking. drop cig in mattress.

Wake up, though I had mattress out, go sit in other room. Mattress of course continues to smolder till it re ignites...

I had to run back in twice. Once for my cats (one of whom never has been outside and needed to be rescued) and managed to grab the main box off my puter

NO QUARTER!!!