Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Costume advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, after reaching level 32, I realized that Kawaiiko-chan had never earned any costume slots, so I went and got the two she was due. And in one I put a
reasonable approximation of a pink party dress. And in the other... well, I'd like to come up with some kind of Elegant Gothic Lolita effect, but I'm
not having much luck. The best I've managed so far is this:

[Image: kchanegl.jpg]

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could offer ideas or suggestions about how to get something a bit more "classically" EGL.

Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

*pokes around* ahh, hears some pics of ELG sachie

[Image: FoxandNinja.jpg]

It's not all about the Black and White mind you. I've got a nice shot of Ankh here with a Red wedding Dress, which might suit the idea. Though I don't know how much it'd go for that description. I dunno what's up with the bad focus, but that is the wedding dress in red and black. (Minus the shoes which I just don't like)
[Image: 6b426251da9f80ae489152e919e619eaf1f24a54.jpg]
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Mm. Closer, but still not quite what I had in mind. I suspect that what I had in mind can't be made in the costume editor.
-- Bob
---------
I threw this together in a couple minutes, using Slaughter-chan as the model and in her 'standard' colors. A bit difficult to see due to lighting is
that it's the wedding tux with the tails, not just a straight jacket.

[Image: gothlita1.jpg]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Hmm. Yes, that's definitely closer. I'll have to try my hand on something like that later. Thanks, Spud!
-- Bob
---------