Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: LoA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something's come up with my folks down in Oklahoma that needs, must be, tended to. Tentative flight leaves December 6th depending on test results.
I'll be without my computer for a month or so but have arranged for it to be sent after me. There's internet access at the house so I will be able to
keep in touch here on the boards and via e-mail just unable to log on to CoX.
No worries, Vyp. Family comes first, as I well know.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I hope everything turns out as well as it can.

Best of luck,

Shayne
Worry about family first, the board last, and COX not at all, Vyper. And our best wishes that all works out well.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

as odd as this will sound comeing from me, Real life comes first, game second. best of luck Vyper

I can only repeat what the others have already said...

We'll all still be here when you get back
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Update: In Oklahoma right now, mom's at OKC having her angio and possible stent done with my dad hovering nearby her.

They got internet access and from what I can tell it's pretty good... computers are a bit slow for CoX so as I suspected I'm off CoX till my comp gets
here in a month-ish depending on how mom's apt goes today.

Will update here if things change drastically if not I'll be pretty quiet.
I'll be returning to my computer April 3rd but I'll probably not be allowed to play or TF for a few days after that.
EDIT to add:  *ahem* Currently in Seattle Washington by the way.
Well..we Miss you Vyper Smile and are looking forward to seein ya back in game again soon..maybe you can coax (threaten) me into getting active and farm with ya *grin* I'm sure killing freaks unto absurdity and getting a purple or 2 would be fun Big Grin
Threaten? *scoff* Free sb!

dark seraph

yay, good to hear your coming back, might have to actuly start working out that TF again Tongue

It shouldn't be too tough to do as long as everyone involved is driven enough not to give up on it. Determination on STF is crucial and quitting at GW is moronic. I like the VoIP idea, it'll help me pep talk people. STF and Master of STF can be done, I've done it, twice now. Teh Legendary people should be able to get it done since we kick much ass on the TF com runs.

Baseload

Well, VoiP is not too tough for a number of us. Sweno, DS, Ran, Dren, myself, and a few others tend to be on Skype when we're playing. No problems adding more to the chat.
*peers suspiciously*
I dunno if I want you psychos hearing my sexay, sexay voice.
(Hrm.  I'll get around to downloading the Skype client sometime before the STF, I guess. Smile

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
On a note related to the orignal, I'll be on a 2 week LoA from the game starting the 25th due to a cash flow shortage. All in all this will probably be better in the long run as it will allow me to move my monthly renewal date to the early part of the month when I have funds
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children