Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: the realm of the winter lord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

so after trying the new X-mas event, this is how it works in a nut shell
---

winter lord pops up in paragon, when he;s deffeted theres a presnt left behind

when the timer on thats clicks down, you can enter his domain

as you fight him, when he hit's 75%, 50% and 25% he phases and sumons a GM

once you have deffeted all that, you get a chance to leave or, if there was to many, a second room set up, so hen your done with your lord, you an go there and get the second one

all this is aginst a clock
when the clock runs out, you are then dumped in Atlas (blue) or Mercy (red)
and for killing the Winter lord, you get 20 candy canes, some merits, a badge and a brand new [holiday cheer]
this will be a fun christmas Tongue

(edit) due to lag it's multi posted, can soem one delet the extras?

DS, I see you got caught in the apparent glitch earlier in the evening. I've deleted the two duplicate threads you accidentally created.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
And yeah, sounds very cool. (No pun intended.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

DS, I see you got caught in the apparent glitch earlier in the evening. I've deleted the two duplicate threads you accidentally created.
thanks and yeh, it is cool Smile

Baseload

Hmmm, that and 1 BNY run will snag me the last Halo. but what's the Travel Recipies cost?

dark seraph

130 canes in total, 40, 40 and 50

Also note the Winter's Gift recipes are all unique, and can slot into any travel power: Super Speed, Super Jump, Combat Jumping, Hover, Fly, Teleport and
Recall Friend.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI