Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dark Heart High: Christmas Festival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time of year again, students. Patrols will be organized from each class to gather sufficient numbers of presents to fund our festival. See your
class rep for times and rendezvous locations.

(Or post here when you'll be available.)
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Slaughter-chan would love to go shopping. She's free most nights this week, from six-ish Pacific until her player passes out at the keyboard.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Reiten is certainly available. She's trying to get to 50, and just 7 levels to go... Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
I'm finding that despite theoretically having more free time, I'm getting less playing time in. I can't figure it out. As such, I cannot promise
anything for Kawaiiko-chan -- but I will do my best.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
How does Monday night sound for folks?

Also, any help in garnering enough Candy Canes for a halo would be ... welcome. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Monday seems fair enough to me, now I just gotta get my dad to get on the same page . Big Grin
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I'll see what I can do about having K-chan there.
-- Bob
---------
I can bring Monday Morning along for some Monday Night fun. Big Grin (Yeah, I couldn't resist.)
What time, per what time zone, btw?
-- Bob
---------
I'm figuring on 8 eastern (5 pacific).
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Works for me. I'll bring SOMETHING. However, best time-to-candy-canes effort is trying for two Winter Lord events. Emi Arizona got her halo from two runs.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I'll try to make it on time, but if not, I'll catch up, no problem.
-- Bob
---------
I will just barely be getting off work by that time (assuming things don't blow up today, it is Monday after all), so I won't be there for the
beginnings of the festivities but if y'all are still running stuff when I get home I'd love to join in.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Lord Winter has the best payout, yes, but it'll take more than one team and it's not co-op, so there are tradeoffs there. Plus the Cap Buster badge
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Yeah, I had a few things hit the fan tonight, and got a new kitten (who is currently hiding from me and I can't find her).

Sorry I missed it, by the time I got back home and online everyone was gone.
Thanks to everyone who came, last night.

Who wants to do some more tonight? Last chance until next year... Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
I'll be around, most likely after 8pm CST.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Umm, FYI apparently the winter event goes until the 12th, not the 5th....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Huh. Must have extended it. Says 15-5th on the main page, but 15-12 on the event page. More presents for all.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI