Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Awesome Character Artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Uni is awesome and knows this awesome artist, and commissioned a pic (click for bigger-ness):

[Image: th_SerrSam.jpg]

Artwork by Dave Reynolds (http://machsabre.deviantart.com/ )

I was utterly awestruck. Thanks, Uni, yer the best! Big Grin

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

dark seraph

whoa, nice

Which two are they? I wanna say the Guy is Kick, but isnt PK mostly yellow, not gray?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
That's Sammy (Purrfect Scrapper, played by Spud) and Derick (Purrfect Arrow, played by Uni).
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
That's Derrick (Purrfect Arrow) and Sammy (Purrfect Scrapper). I should have put that in the first post, heh. Sorry. Smile

Remind me sometime and I'll introduce you to Sammy online. She's... fun.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
For maximum funnage it should probobly be a day I'm playing 'stick in the mud' Purrfect Warrior. I've not really developed much of his
charecter RP wise, but somehow in my head I have his personallity fixed as "Lt Worf at his most
serious in full I am more Klingon than thou to make up for the fact that I was raised by a couple of humans mode", complete with starting to hear
Micheal Dorn's gravely growling Kilongonesque voice for him.

Edited to better define the way I see his personality
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I like the premise under the series, that a traditional Russian family could raise a Klingon child to be more Klingon than most of his species. This explains
much about the Russian outlook on life. Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

dark seraph

a question spud, how much did it set you back and how long did it take to get done, tempted to see if i could get a comission from him

Uni got it, not me -- that said, it's listed under the $20 Commission section on his DeviantArt account, and since it was the holiday half-off sale,
I'm assuming that means it'd normally be $40 and change (two characters cost more, according to his post -- understandable).

Also, you may want to mosey by his DA page anyway -- according to his most recent post (12/28), there's some dude goes by 'Dark Seraph' he already
owes a commission to. You know the guy? Big Grin

--sofaspud

dark seraph

oh right, forgot that one :p

but i was thinking of something else CoX related